Wednesday 28 November 2012

post number One

So here I am.

I haven't ever 'blogged' before. 

Although I do comment daily on news articles, Twitter and the like. I do so under pseudonym's so you don't judge me by what I spew forth. 

What has made me try this new avenue of communication?
The answer is relatively simple; I am alone. I am unable to speak freely to my husband, friends and family.

What do I hope to achieve?
This is not so simple to answer, but I'll try...

I want to release the feelings and thoughts that crowd my mind twenty four hours a day. Seven days a week. Three hundred and sixty five and a quarter days a year.

I want to find the answers to my ever revolving door of questions.

I want to achieve inner peace.

You can comment. You can participate. You can stay silent.

What ever you decide that is right for you.

I'm not sure how often I will do this. I'm not sure whether I can commit to anything.

The first step has been taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment